How is it already the middle of OCTOBER? It feels like it was just a million degrees outside and that we were honeymooning in Whistler. With 14 flights in the next 7 weeks, the days are going to fly by more quickly than ever!
We decided to take the weekend to pause and cross off a bunch of things on our fall fun list AND enjoy the gorgeous Nashville weather. We haven’t had a true weekend of ALL fun since the 4th of July, so it was time! Grant is so great about keeping our priorities in check and making time for what matters most, even when life gets in the way.
2) Inaugural Nashville Ladies Brunch Club at MB’s. I had to get crafty with my food and made acorns and pumpkin coffee cake.
3) Nashville Predators hockey game. 2 date nights downtown in a row!
4) Double Dogs to watch the Packers (and Falcons) keep up their 5-0 seasons!
5) Lots of meal prep, including these Pumpkin Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread mini loaves.
6) Pumpkin carving – note: the “Pepper Pumpkins” as Grant calls them are INCREDIBLY difficult to carve 🙂
That’s it! What fun things did y’all do this weekend?!