Happy Birthday Dad!March 11, 2016
March 2016 in ReviewMarch 31, 2016
Happy 26th birthday to the love of my life, my rock, my person!
Today is a very special day – all about celebrating my husband and the amazing person he is. Grant, I love you to the moon and back, for the 26 reasons below (for your 26 years) and three million more:
- You make awesome scrambled eggs. You even burn them like I ask you to.
- You are always ready to make a list and plan of action for the day.
- You love me for me.
- You love Google Calendar and don’t mind it when I send you 30 invitations in about 3 minutes.
- You eat a healthy balance of junk food (5%) and healthy eats (95%). And always encourage my healthy living endeavors.
- You wake me up every morning even though I’m really grumpy.
- You love ‘splorin.
- You manage our finances. Enough said!
- You clean my phone every morning after the gym.
- You’re a true partner in life. I love that we can go to the grocery and Target and lots of other errands and still find a way to make it a fun adventure.
- You support me no matter what crazy ideas I have.
- You are the most determined, dedicated, and hard working person I know.
- You secretly love babies.
- And you not so secretly love French bulldogs. Sorry, you’re not getting that good of a birthday present this year.
- You let me take the first bite of your meals.
- You love eating the same thing for lunch every day.
- You do the laundry. And don’t shrink anything. And know what things can’t be dried.
- You love my family which makes me the happiest girl in the world.
- You will always try something once.
- You never say no. Unless I’m completely wrong. Then you say no.
- You love tacos.
- You watch my shows with me.
- You make the bed every morning.
- You know when I need dessert.
- You are brave.
- You are YOU and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
I just know 26 will be your best year yet! It’s guaranteed to be full of change, adventure, and love – and I wouldn’t want to do life with anyone else but you. Happy Birthday!