Lemon Garlic VinaigretteJanuary 5, 2017
Happenings 1.15.17January 16, 2017
Happy Sunday! We are snuggled in at home watching the Packer game and my fingers are crossed for a W. Go Pack Go!
In an effort to document more of our life and blog a little bit more regularly, I thought I’d start a Happenings series – when time allows, I’ll simply share random thoughts and photos – which will hopefully make my monthly recaps posts a teeny bit shorter 🙂
- For SND I am making roasted brussels sprouts and sweet potato soup.
- I finished 2 books: Behold the Dreamers and The Dollhouse – EXCELLENT reads. What have your favorites been so far this year?
- I am down 2.5 pounds since 1/1 – focusing on portion size and limiting sugar/alcohol. I love starting my day with these peanut butter protein bars.
- We are trying to use up all of our pantry items before moving in 2 weeks – I made cake batter chocolate chip cookies and a version of my baked oatmeal with applesauce, honey, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- My Nashville Coloring Book has been awesome for stress relief 🙂
- After meeting with our accountant yesterday, I found out I need to establish an entirely new LLC in Illinois (which means new FIN, bank account, credit card, etc.) – WHY can’t anything be easy?
- Last night we went to Birchwood Cafe with our friends for dinner – I had a winter-y red wine flight!
- I met with 2 high schools students who applied to Vanderbilt for alumni interviews – I feel so old!
- I fly to Phoenix tomorrow for the week!
So tell me, do you like this idea? Do you have any questions for me? Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!