Happenings 1.8.17January 8, 2017
Happenings 1.23.17January 23, 2017
Hello from Cincinnati! We are enjoying a wonderful weekend with family – the dreariness has made for perfect movie and football watching weather (GO PACK GO).
- It was an awesome week in Phoenix! We worked on vision boards for 2017 and it became pretty clear that my goal is work-life balance and to truly live a joyful life daily.
- My mom and I also made really yummy snacks together – these roasted chickpeas (cayenne instead of cinnamon/sugar), this white bean avocado dip (just made the sandwich filling part, not the sandwiches), and these healthy cowboy cookies.
- I am starting to LOVE the desert. I mean, I love that my family is there, but it is truly spectacular. I could stare at the sky all day long.
- I was able to meet up with my IG friend Jen in real life and she is AMAZING! Isn’t it wonderful to immediately connect with someone?!
- Williams family showdown next weekend – my Packers play Grant’s Falcons on Sunday! BRING IT.
- We saw Manchester by the Sea this afternoon. I left feeling completely sad and defeated. Any suggestions for happy movies?
- We are moving in EIGHT days (!!) I can’t believe it’s actually here. And I’m surprisingly not very stressed out about it.
- I am so excited my parents will be helping us unpack in Chicago! My mom is the best organizer and my dad is amazing at installing and hanging things, and I feel so grateful that they’ll be around for a good week to help us. My goal is to be completely moved in by the start of the Superbowl. Who’s coming over?
That’s it for now! Hope you all have an incredible week ahead.