I’m Back!November 16, 2017
Five Friday FindsNovember 24, 2017
Happy Friday! Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT week?!
So, how was your week? Mine was slow. In the past, I’ve noticed the week before any holiday crawls by… but then the week of the actual holiday flies! Same is true this year so far. What gives? Tell me, what are your Thanksgiving plans? Are you cooking? Making pies? I hope the weekend ahead is fun, festive, and relaxing!
I thought it would be fun to start sharing five of my favorite “things” on Fridays again. These can be actual products, ideas, tips, tricks, organization hacks, recipes travel adventures, and more!
- Loving this external hard drive! I’ve made it my personal mission to organize 27 years of photos and videos before the end of the year and this has been immensely helpful. I have a separate backup drive for my Mac, so this drive will be solely used for photo storage and organization. A longer term goal is to have all of our tangible photos scanned into digital files and organized by year. But first, we have to organize the actual photos before anything gets scanned!
- Pajamas! It’s been far too long since I’ve had pajama sets and let me tell you, it feels pretty fantastic to crawl into bed at night in cute jams ready for a good night’s sleep. I am loving this quilted set in pink – it’s not as heavy as it looks (top and bottom) and this striped set in gray (top and bottom).
- This lip balm is incredible! It’s not sticky and lasts for hours. Worth every penny (I was able to purchase it at my local Blue Mercury for much less than the Amazon link).
- The art/print framing service, Framebridge. I just sent in my 10th (?) print to be framed – the process is simple, seamless, and saves so much time and hassle. It actually makes framing fun again!
- The grocery delivery service, Peapod. Over the summer, we decided to give grocery delivery a try and quite honestly, we haven’t looked back. I was specifically concerned about produce quality and item selection – and have had no issue with either! It has simplified our life and is such a time saver. They even deliver all the way up to our top floor (no elevator). I find that we actually spend less on groceries because I’m not adding to my actual cart as I go through the store. I make a list and stick to it. I also add household products to our orders, which means we rarely go to Target anymore.
Quilted pink pajama set (linked above!)
Have a wonderful weekend!