Hey y’all! Happy Friday! Are you stuffed to the brim after yesterday’s good eats? I hope your holiday was filled with happiness, joy, laughter, and love. I hope you find ways to be grateful every single day, because we are so very fortunate to live in this wonderful world.
Changing topics, it’s been really fun to put together five of my faves each week. It makes me really think about what I use on a daily basis and what I recommend to you all. So, here are my 5 Friday finds this week!
1. Expensify – I use Expensify to track all of my business expenses. It allows me to track expenses for multiple clients, projects, and personal needs, all in one place. The best part – it’s super easy to share access with our accountant. Grant and I have really tried to digitize everything this year, and by using this app, we don’t keep any receipts because they’re all stored here in one place!
2. Gifted – I watched this movie on the plane last weekend and I cried my eyes out. It’s touching, inspiring, and an all-around feel good movie. A great one to watch with the whole family!
3. This laptop case – I love how streamlined and functional it is. It’s sturdy, practical, and still looks cute (kinda). There’s a solid edge around the entire soft sided case and my laptop fits seamlessly inside. And, it’s incredibly light weight and makes carrying it a breeze.
4. This cozy sweater just arrived and I could live in it! I’ve been really trying to minimize my wardrobe and only buy things that I can turn into 4 or more outfits. I pair it with a longsleeve shirt and jeans or even leggings with cute boots. Add a chunky bracelet and you’re all set. And, it’s washable at home (I really hate taking things to the dry cleaner).
5. These shoes are a must (pictured above) – they’re super comfortable and I wear them with everything from sundresses to jeans and a sweater. I’m debating getting another pair in black for winter. I wear these socks with them so they don’t show.
That’s it for today – have a great weekend!