Gift Guide: NICU ParentsDecember 14, 2017
2017 Book ReportDecember 19, 2017
I can’t believe it’s already time to start talking about 2018! WHERE has this year gone?!
Today’s Five Friday Finds are all geared toward preparing for and staying organized in 2018. While I’m not the biggest fan of New Year’s Eve, I love the fresh start January 1 brings each year. It provides time to reassess, reevaluate, and recalibrate for an incredible year ahead. I’m not sure what 2018 will have in store for Grant and I, but I do know that we’ll be super organized to tackle everything life throws our way.
- Creatives Calendar – I ordered the GIANT Sunday start calligraphy calendar with a gold frame. It’s 48″ x 38″ without the frame (above)! We hung it up in my office corner over the weekend and it’s the perfect addition to my space. I’m excited to start planning for January 🙂
- PowerSheets – I’ll admit, I am not a very good goal planner or follower. I’m great at making lists and executing my day-to-day tasks, but not long-term planning. I don’t take enough time to truly think about what I want to make happen in the days/months/years ahead, so I’m hoping these will help by providing clear, concise, actionable items with routine check-ins. I’m planning to dive in over the weekend!
- Personalized Planner – I feel like I could write a book about all of the different planners I’ve tried over the years. I think this year alone, I went through 4! While I loved individual parts of each, I wished there could be one planner that combined all of my loves into one. I think I found it! I ordered the LifePlanner with the watercolor palette cover and a gold binding.
- A Simplified Life – I’m really looking forward to diving into Emily’s newest book – all about organizing different areas of your life. Because we live in a small space and moved twice in a short amount of time, we really have worked through much of the decluttering and simplifying process. But, there is always room for progress and I’m sure there is a TON more we can go through!
- Google Drive – I realize this isn’t a “thing” but it’s a lifesaver! Grant and I use it to manage much of our life – going back and forth between calendars, documents, spreadsheets, etc. It makes it easy to stay on the same page even though we do spend so much time apart.
I would love to hear from you – what are YOUR favorite organization products? What systems or schedules do you use in your home?