1. Take a 30th birthday trip.
2. Buy our first house.
3. Run a marathon. Read more about why I won’t be completing this one. 10.6.15
4. Travel to Europe.
5. Take a father-daughter adventure.
6. Redecorate the master bedroom.
7. Enter my cookies into a baking contest.
8. Explore Alaska.
9. Start a book club.
10. Teach Grant how to ski. (I might enroll him in ski school, but he’ll still learn!)
11. Spend Christmas at the beach. DONE! 12.25.15
12. Spa weekend with Mom.
13. Get scuba-diving certified.
14. Host Thanksgiving.
15. Play tourist in Nashville.
16. Celebrate my dad’s 60th birthday.
17. Ride an elephant.
18. Plan a surprise adventure for G.
19. Make homemade bread.
20. Send 3 friends random happy mail.
21. Bake a 3-layer cake.
22. Spend a weekend in Door County.
23. Take a sushi making class.
24. Go to Maine.
25. Polar Bear plunge.
26. Take an educational class for fun.
27. Do a 30 day challenge.
28. Get a baby rhino… says G.
29. Host a surprise party.
30. Make a difference in someone’s life.